FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Jul 21, 2012

Fashionable Friday!

Hey, check this out! Maybe you saw that Casual Friday picture I posted on my Faceplace last week? You didn't? Well, no matter. Here it is.

What's super cool is that it's now available as a t-shirt...a t-shirt you can wear! They're available through my shop at Society 6 for only 18 bucks, so go take a gander and getcher fashion on!

This could be you! Or a female you know!

1 comment:

PaperlessWriter said...

Love, love, love your writing! And your art. I would read you writing about anything, even something as stupid as say, car mechanics.*

Jill Sandwich, Final Girl, RPG, Tumblr, Twitter... all bookmarked and being furiously devoured as you read this. I must go now and look into this concept of buying things from you. Seriously, you make me want to be a better writer:)



* Please don't write about car mechanics